Want the edge in the wonderful world of advertising? You want Adverblog!
Adverblog used to be a one (wo)man show: Martina Zavagno, working during the day, and blogging at night. Since she started a new (great) job, time is no longer by her side. Blogging on regular (daily) basis is no longer easy, so she decided to open the blog to external contributors to keep Adverblog alive and kicky.
Implications - Zavagno hopes that through the incorporation of hundreds of subscribers and contributors Adverblog will be updated daily and remain on the cutting-edge of the advertising world. This is a great tactic that will help Adverblog compete with competitors in the advertising world who are constantly staying on the top of the latest and greatest ads.
1. Crowdsourcing - Adverblog's decision to open the blog to external contributors highlights the trend of crowdsourcing content creation and tapping into the collective knowledge and creativity of the crowd.
2. Collaborative Platforms - The incorporation of hundreds of subscribers and contributors on Adverblog emphasizes the trend of collaborative platforms that encourage participation and engagement from a diverse community of users.
3. Adaptive Content Curation - Adverblog's move to incorporate external contributors reflects the trend of adaptive content curation, where platforms evolve and adapt by sourcing content from a variety of contributors to keep pace with changing dynamics in the advertising industry.
1. Advertising - The trend of crowdsourcing and collaborative platforms presents disruptive innovation opportunities for advertising agencies to tap into the collective creativity of both internal and external contributors to create innovative and engaging ad campaigns.
2. Content Creation and Curation - The emergence of adaptive content curation platforms like Adverblog creates disruptive innovation opportunities for content creators and curators to leverage the power of crowd contributions and adapt their platforms to the changing needs and preferences of their audience.
3. Digital Marketing - The trend of adaptive content curation and collaborative platforms offers disruptive innovation opportunities for digital marketers to leverage the collective intelligence and creativity of the crowd to create targeted and engaging advertising campaigns.