The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is the one that both men and women anticipate, and for this year's mega highlight, Adriana Lima is set to wear the £1.5 million Secret Fantasy Bra.
Featuring a bra that's as dazzling as the Brazillian model herself, this year's show is sure to be even more scintillating than its predecessors. The sparkling bra boasts a starburst design which features 2,000 diamonds.
Implications - Consumers are looking for items that offer a bit of luxury in their everyday lives. Products that make customers feel prestigious are appealing to those who want to feel like they are having an exclusive experience. Companies could incorporate this elite element into their items to grow their audience.
Adriana Lima Set to Wear the £1.5 Million Secret Fantasy Bra
1. Luxury Everyday Items - Consumers are looking for items that offer a bit of luxury in their everyday lives. Companies could incorporate this elite element into their items to grow their audience.
2. Exclusive Experience Products - Products that make customers feel prestigious are appealing to those who want to feel like they are having an exclusive experience. Companies could use this to develop a line of products that cater to a high-end clientele.
3. Dazzling Accessories - Consumers are attracted to products that are visually appealing, especially those that sparkle and shine. Companies could incorporate this dazzling element into their products to capture the attention of potential customers.
1. Jewelry Industry - The use of diamonds and other precious stones in the design of bras presents an opportunity for the jewelry industry to develop more innovative and luxurious products.
2. Fashion Industry - The incorporation of luxury and exclusivity in fashion has always been a trend, and this can be an opportunity for companies to develop high-end lines that cater to a select audience.
3. Online Retail Industry - With the demand for luxury items increasing, the online retail industry can create a platform that provides customers access to exclusive products, especially those that are not readily available in brick-and-mortar stores.