The Adidas Y-3 SS 2012 campaign video resonates a heavily darkened mood. The emotional weight of the film differentiates the collection from the rest of the Adidas and Y-3 brand. The clothing boasts more intricate design and structuring, leaning towards sheers, piping and contemporary patterns. The line is entitled 'The Precipice,' channeling the determination and ambition needed to confront a challenge. While the clothing is more elegant, it is still functional and athletically based.
Directed by Collier Schorr, the video is set in an eerie and barren urbanscape. The narrative is somewhat reminiscent of a Sylvia Plath poem, seeming hopeless while maintaining a popular tone. Models Valerija Kelava and Harry Goodwins star as the tortured couple trapped inside this white-washed apartment.
The The Adidas Y-3 SS 2012 film is an experimental and memorable vision for athletic wear.
The Adidas Y-3 SS 2012 Commercial is Eerie and Moody
1. Eerie Athletic Wear Campaigns - Exploring dark and moody themes in athletic wear campaigns presents an opportunity for brands to create a unique and memorable brand identity
2. Emotional Design in Athleisure - Incorporating intricate design and structuring in athleisure collections can appeal to consumers looking for both style and functionality
3. Narrative-driven Fashion Videos - Creating fashion videos with compelling narratives allows brands to showcase their clothing in a visually engaging and storytelling manner
1. Athletic Wear - The athletic wear industry can explore innovative ways of incorporating dark and moody themes into their campaigns to stand out in the market
2. Athleisure - The athleisure industry can focus on designing athletically based clothing that is both elegant and functional, appealing to a wider range of consumers
3. Fashion Film Production - The fashion film production industry can capitalize on the demand for visually engaging and narrative-driven videos, providing creative services to fashion brands