After the epic 'All In' campaign ads, Adidas is back with the Adidas Originals: All Originals Video that's a little different from the previous clips that were released.
The usual sports ad would film athletes doing what they do best in a highly stylized manner, which is what worked for the 'All In' campaign. The Adidas Originals: All Originals Video shows a different side with more of a party atmosphere, straying from the conventions of the typical commercials in this theme. While athletes like skateboarders and Dwight Howard do appear, there's also cameos by Snoop Dogg and Big Sean partying it up. It's not your typical sportswear advert, but boy does it work. Someone really needs to give the crew at the Adidas marketing department a reward of some sort because those folks really know how to throw a promo video together.
The Adidas Originals: All Originals Video Defines Good Times
1. Alternative Sports Advertising - Opportunity to explore unconventional approaches to promote sportswear by incorporating party atmosphere and celebrity endorsements.
2. Partying in Marketing - Opportunity to create marketing campaigns that highlight the fun and excitement of party culture to appeal to a younger audience.
3. Athletes as Partygoers - Opportunity to depict athletes in a more relatable and social environment, blurring the line between sports and entertainment.
1. Sportswear - Opportunity for sportswear companies to differentiate themselves by embracing unconventional advertising strategies.
2. Entertainment - Opportunity for entertainment companies to collaborate with sportswear brands to create marketing campaigns that resonate with youth culture.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for marketers and advertisers to leverage party culture and celebrity endorsements to attract attention and drive brand awareness.