Byte will attempt to entice large creators to its platform by sharing ad revenue with content creators on the platform. The information was released through the Byte Partner Program, which outlines payment details for creators who could bring in a large number of viewers.
The Partner Program dictates that creators will be paid every 120 days in four 30 day payments. A creator's payment will be dependant on how many viewers they have during each time period. Creators will also have the ability to move up a ‘Viewership Bracket’ in order to be able to access a larger percentage of the ad revenue.
Allowing creators to access ad revenue could entice large scale content creators to move to the Byte platform.
Image Credit: Shutterstock
The Byte Platform Will Share Ad Revenue with Content Creators
1. Content Creator Revenue Sharing - Byte's revenue sharing model with content creators on its platform offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for social media platforms to attract large-scale creators.
2. Payment Flexibility for Creators - The Byte Partner Program's flexible payment schedule for creators, with payments every 30 days, presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for platforms to incentivize content creation.
3. Viewership Brackets for Ad Revenue - The introduction of 'Viewership Brackets' on the Byte platform, allowing creators to access a larger percentage of ad revenue as they gain more viewers, presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for viewership-based monetization on social media.
1. Social Media Platforms - The concept of revenue sharing with content creators could disrupt the social media industry by attracting more popular creators to platforms like Byte.
2. Digital Advertising - The introduction of revenue sharing through the Byte platform creates a disruptive innovation opportunity for digital advertising by directly involving content creators in the ad revenue process.
3. Content Creation - The Byte Partner Program's revenue sharing model offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for the content creation industry, by providing an additional potential revenue stream for creators.