Acustom Apparel aims to produce custom fit garb. Its advanced scanning technology measures men and women of all sizes. The precise information is in turn relayed to the team who create tailored bespoke suits and jeans.
Founders Jamal Motlagh and Katie Boyko wanted to make products in accordance with the specific and entirely unique size of each customer. Women and men often find themselves in between 4s, 6s or 8s, resulting in the need to settle for ill-fitting clothing.
Motlagh and Boyko resolved the style issue by way of their digitized sizing procedure. Visitors to their pop-up and flagship stores, both based in New York City, can test out the novel approach to garment making.
Acustom Apparel Uses Advanced Technology to Measure Clients
1. Digitized Sizing - A trend towards using advanced scanning technology to produce custom fit apparel, improving the fit of clothing.
2. Bespoke Tailoring - The bespoke tailoring trend is becoming more innovative through the use of digitized sizing technology, providing unique and customized products for customers.
3. Pop-up Stores - The rise of pop-up stores allows for innovative experimentation with digitized sizing technology to make bespoke products more accessible to customers.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from incorporating digitized sizing technology to create bespoke garments that better fit customers and stand out from competitors.
2. Retail - Retail stores can integrate digitized sizing technology to offer unique, tailored products and enhance the in-store shopping experience.
3. Technology - Advancements in digitized sizing technology have created opportunities for technology companies to develop new and innovative solutions for bespoke apparel.