The Honda Active Life Concept is a vehicle that was definitely designed for sporty use, and its external design has no problem giving that away loud and clear. The vehicle comes with a custom lush blue paint job that is nicely contrasted by a gun metallic fade and classy silver roof.
This vehicle is capable of accommodating two bicycles in its rear. Moreover, it is also equipped with a host of design and engineering elements that cyclists will appreciate. These include integrated pieces of equipment including a bicycle pump, a repair arm and handy toolbox
If you've been on the road lately you might have noticed that cars and bicycles are often enemies on urban streets, but the Honda Active Life Concept takes a different approach -- this car is actually designed with cycling-loving and other kinds of active users in mind.
Honda's Active Life Concept Car is Perfect For Shuttling Cyclists Around
1. Bicycle-friendly Cars - Car manufacturers can look to design more vehicles that cater to the needs of cyclists and other active users.
2. Integrated Cyclist Equipment - Car manufacturers can integrate tools like bicycle pumps and repair arms to make it easier to transport bikes.
3. Sport-designed Cars - The design of sporty vehicles can be updated to incorporate features that cater to active individuals.
1. Automotive Industry - Car manufacturers can explore innovative designs that cater to the needs of active individuals.
2. Fitness Industry - Gyms and fitness centers can partner with car manufacturers to promote active lifestyles through transportation innovations.
3. Tourism Industry - Tourism companies can offer transportation options that cater to the needs of cyclists and active individuals in popular tourist destinations.