Errolson Hugh drops a range of new technical jackets as a part of the ACRONYM Spring/Summer 2018 seasonal offerings. The capsule is comprised of signature silhouettes including the J1A-GTV, J66-GT, J1A-GTPL, and the J66-GTV GORE-TEX. All of the outerwear pieces offer the color choices of either a color blocking black and olive, black or a vibrant Hi-Vis option. Each one is emphasized by its hard shell construction to deliver versatility and throughout the seasons.
The jackets boast multiple pocket components with zipper closures and branding details accenting the collars. Additionally, there are also bands on the rear so the jacket can also be hung on the wearer in the case of warmer temperatures. The hardshell-constructed jackets are now available for purchase online at ACRONYM.
New Technical Jackets Added To the ACRONYM Spring/Summer 2018 Range
1. Hardshell Technical Jackets - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the development of advanced materials and construction techniques for technical jackets.
2. Color Blocking Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the use of vibrant color blocking designs in the outerwear industry.
3. Functional Pocket Components - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the design and functionality of pocket components in technical jackets.
1. Fashion/apparel - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion/apparel industry through the integration of advanced technology and materials into outerwear.
2. Sports/outdoor - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the sports/outdoor industry through the development of high-performance technical jackets.
3. Retail/e-commerce - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the retail/e-commerce industry through the online sales and distribution of technical jackets.