The new ACRONYM Fall/Winter 2018 collection recently dropped and it is complete with pieces that perfectly border the line of both style and technical elements. Errolson Hugh of the fashion label took to Instagram to share his latest seasonal offerings, featuring brand new pieces and old pieces with updated details. The brand is often recognized for its technical sensibilities in its urbanistic clothing and the new pieces follow the same concept. The items boast a utilitarian update that prepares for the outdoors.
The capsule is comprised of accessories, pants, mid-layering pieces, and shells -- all of which highlight form and functionality. The standout items in the collection include the J72-AK kimono which is notably constructed from socially responsible Cashllama wool and the GORE-TEX Pro-fortified J47TS-GT jacket.
The ACRONYM Fall/Winter 2018 Line Blends Fashion and Progression
1. Technical Fashion - The fusion of technical performance wear with high-end fashion opens up opportunities for clothing brands to expand their offerings to a new demographic.
2. Sustainability in Clothing - The use of socially responsible and eco-friendly materials in clothing production offers apparel companies a chance to differentiate themselves and appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
3. Functional Accessories - Accessories that are both fashionable and functionally useful present opportunities for designers to create innovative products that can become a staple in daily life.
1. Fashion - New collaborations between fashion and technology introduce unique business opportunities for designers and brands to create innovative products that appeal to a wider audience.
2. Outdoor Apparel - The use of utilitarian design elements in citywear suggests that outdoor apparel brands can expand their customer base by offering products that cater to urban lifestyles.
3. Eco-friendly Clothing - Sustainability has become a significant factor in the clothing industry, presenting opportunities and challenges for companies to develop and market clothing that is both sustainable and stylish.