Outerwear label The North Face introduced its newest collection for the Winter 2018 season full of 90s camo pattern designs. The three-piece collection has been crafted to boast lightweight elements, convenience during travel and durability throughout the season. The items in the capsule include the signature 1990 GORE-TEX jacket, the '96 Retro Nuptse and the ThermoBall mittens.
The GORE-TEX jacket is resistant to wind and is waterproof to combat the conditions that come with winter. The Retro Nuptse jacket is insulated with 700 down fill-power and the ThermoBall mittens are also insulated with fast-drying materials. All of the items are adorned in the label's signature Mountain Camouflage design pattern and are now available for purchase online at MR PORTER.
The North Face Introduced a 90s Camo Outerwear Collection
1. 90s Camo Outerwear - Opportunity for companies to tap into the nostalgia trend and create modern interpretations of popular 90s camo patterns in outerwear.
2. Lightweight Travel Outerwear - Potential for the development of more lightweight and travel-friendly outerwear options that combine convenience and durability for the modern traveler.
3. Insulated Winter Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create insulated winter accessories with advanced materials for enhanced warmth and functionality.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the trend of nostalgic camo outerwear and incorporate it into their seasonal collections.
2. Outdoor Apparel - Opportunity for outdoor apparel brands to create functional and stylish outerwear options that feature lightweight elements and durable materials.
3. Sports and Performance Gear - Potential for sports and performance gear companies to develop insulated accessories that provide warmth and protection during winter activities.