American company 84 Lumber has introduced a brand new range of tiny homes that are designed to make it possible for people from all walks of life to enjoy tiny living, regardless of their skills or indeed their budget. Whether you're a DIY geek or someone who doesn't know how to use a tape measure, there's a tiny home for you.
These tiny homes are offered in differently tiered packages to cater to different budgets and skill sets. The Build-Your-Own version costs $6,884 and includes a trailer, plans and a list of materials that can be bought at 84 Lumber's stores. The Semi-DIY kit includes a house shell and a trailer with the windows, door and shower already pre-installed for $19,884. Finally, the Move-In Ready package costs $49,884.
What's unique about this tiny home offering is that it proves that tiny living isn't just for the hardcore DIY enthusiast, but that homes can be altered to cater to different buyers' needs.
These Tiny Homes Can Be Tailored Towards Different Levels of Builder Skill-Sets
1. Tiered Pricing - The introduction of tiered pricing for tiny homes opens up the market to a wider range of buyers and budgets.
2. Customization - The ability to tailor tiny homes to different skill sets and needs allows for greater personalization and consumer satisfaction.
3. Accessible Living - These tiered tiny homes make tiny living more accessible to individuals who may not have the skills or knowledge for DIY construction.
1. Construction and Housing - The construction and housing industry can capitalize on the growing demand for tiered tiny homes and offer customizable packages for different skill sets.
2. Home Improvement - The home improvement industry can provide materials, tools, and resources to support DIY and semi-DIY customers in building their own tiny homes.
3. Real Estate - Real estate agents and developers can tap into the trend of accessible living by offering pre-built, move-in ready tiny homes for customers with varying budgets and skill levels.