Renowned photographer Matjaž Tančič takes his work to a new dimension with his latest collection of 3D Fashion Photography.
Rather than flipping through the pages of a magazine quickly and letting your eyes glaze over, the 3D impact of this photo series makes you stop for a minute to get a better look. If you have a pair of 3D glasses lying around, put them on and you get a whole new look at the clothing and all the elements that go into these images. Architecture pops out at you, textures seem more palpable and the clothing becomes almost tangible.
Because of its uncommon format, the 3D Fashion Photography brought to you by Matjaž Tančič creates a visual experience that a normal editorial could not.
Matjaz Tancic Creates Eye-Popping 3D Fashion Photography
1. 3D Fashion Photography - Opportunity for brands to create immersive visual experiences that stand out from traditional editorials.
2. Multi-sensory Fashion - Potential for brands to incorporate tactile and interactive elements into fashion photography to engage consumers on multiple levels.
3. Augmented Reality Fashion - Opportunity to combine virtual and real-world elements in fashion photography to create dynamic and interactive visuals.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage 3D photography to showcase their products in a unique and captivating way.
2. Photography - Photographers can explore new techniques and technologies to push the boundaries of fashion photography and offer clients innovative visual solutions.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Brands can use multi-dimensional style shoots to create compelling ad campaigns that captivate and engage consumers in a visually stunning way.