Traditionally, books and sculptures are thought of as different fields within the general category of art. UK artist Su Blackwell blends the two in 3-D works that are both literature and sculpture. Blackwell works with her scalpel to take ordinary tomes and transforms them into expressions and relationships of space.
1. The Extasie, 2006
2. Wild Flowers, 2007.
3. The Old House, 2007.
4. Magnolia Tree, 2007.
5. Betty in Cloudland, 2007.
6. Alice: Through the Looking Glass, 2007.
7. Alice - A Mad Tea Party, 2006.
8. The Story of Peter Pan: The Pirate Ship, 2007
9. The Beginning of Something... (date not identified)
10. The Quiet American, 2006.