With Valentine's Day on the horizon, 2PEONIES has joined forces with The Annex Hotel to offer shoppers a whimsical Valentine's Day experience. The event boasts an array of hand-selected fresh flora, gorgeous vases and décor, and stunning packaging for their loved ones. 2PEONIES is a Toronto-based brand focused on experiential marketing, original editorial coverage, and creative office wellness.
The pop-up flower shop takes place on Thursday, February 13th from 5 - 6 pm and Friday, February 14th from 10 am - 6 pm at The Annex Hotel (259 Brunswick Street) and the curated boutique comes as the perfect opportunity for Torontonians to find an bespoke gift to let their special someone know how much they care.
Image Credit: 2PEONIES
2PEONIES Valentine’s Day Experience is Taking Place at the Annex Hotel
1. Experiential Gift Giving - Opportunity for brands to create personalized gift giving experiences that leave a lasting memory.
2. Curated Pop-up Shops - Brick and mortar stores can take advantage of the trend to create temporary, immersive experiences that create buzz.
3. Non-traditional Valentine's Day Gifts - An opportunity for brands to tap into the trend of unconventional gift giving on Valentine's Day.
1. Flowers and Gifts - Businesses in the floral and gift industries can benefit from this trend by creating new, immersive experiences for customers.
2. Hospitality and Events - Hotels and event spaces can utilize the trend of pop-up shops to create a unique offering for guests and customers.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Companies can use the experiential marketing trend to create personalized connections with customers in unique ways.