Not since Homer Simpson drooled over the gummy Venus de Milo has their been a confection as covetable, but now that the geniuses over at Vat19 have crafted a 26 pound gummy bear there is a new gelatinous hero in town. Created to be the focal point of your next party, this 26 pound gummy bear comes equipped with a hollowed out tummy, the perfect vessel for more pedestrian sugary bears or up to one liter of punch.
Weighing in at 26 pounds and boasting over 32,000-calories, this gelatin bear is a marvel of confectionery science. Sure to make more than a few party-goers shriek with delight, this hefty edible serving platter will be the object of water cooler conversation for weeks to come.
Sure to lure guests in with the novelty of it all, this 26 pound gummy bear is terribly tempting if not a little terrifying.
The 26 Pound Gummy Bear Doubles as a Punch Bowl
1. Gummy Food Craze - The trend of creating gummy versions of traditional foods opens opportunities for companies to create new and exciting confectionary products.
2. Novelty Party Decor - The trend of using unique and massive edible objects as party decor opens up opportunities for event planning and catering companies to offer distinctive experiences.
3. Jumbo Food Items - The trend of creating super-sized versions of popular foods creates opportunities for consumer packaged goods companies to offer unique and limited edition products.
1. Confectionery Manufacturing - This trend presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for confectionery manufacturers to create novel and fun products that align with the gummy food craze.
2. Event Planning Services - This trend presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for event planning and catering companies to offer distinctive experiences through novelty party decor.
3. Consumer Packaged Goods - This trend presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for packaged goods companies to create unique and limited edition products that appeal to consumers looking for jumbo food items.