Land Rover has unveiled its new 2020 Defender, which is the latest version of its 4x4 off-road vehicle. Land Rover has been creating different iterations of its flagship Defender vehicle for 70 years. The 2020 Defender features a modern look and has a price range from $49,900-$80,900. The company has also brought the new vehicle through its Extreme Event test, which is a rigorous test process for the company's SUVs.
The 2020 Defender can be purchased in either a 300 BHP or 400 BHP model. The SUV has seven seats, and a display that is integrated with Apple Car Plat and Android Auto. Land Rover will offer the SUV in four different packages including, 'Urban,' 'Country,' 'Adventure,' and 'Explorer.'
Image Credit: Land Rover
Land Rover Has Unveiled Its New 2020 Defender in Four Packages
1. Off-road Suvs - The market for new and advanced off-road SUVs, such as the 2020 Defender, is growing as consumers seek more adventurous experiences.
2. Extreme Testing Processes - Businesses can explore new revenue streams by offering comprehensive and rigorous testing processes for SUVs and other vehicles.
3. Integrated Technology Displays - There is a growing demand for SUV models that are equipped with integrated technology displays, such as Apple Car Play and Android Auto.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - Automakers can compete by offering advanced, off-road SUV models with advanced display technology that meets the needs of adventure-seeking consumers.
2. Automotive Testing - Automotive testing companies can offer comprehensive and rigorous testing of SUVs to ensure that they can handle extreme conditions.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can seek partnerships with automakers to produce advanced displays for use in SUV models, expanding their market share into the automotive industry.