The 2011 Lunettes Eyewear Campaign does consumers a tremendous service by cutting out the nonsense and distractions that can oftentimes clutter up other company’s advertisements.
Indeed oftentimes when it comes to eyeglasses advertisements it can seem like a game of "find the product," but the 2011 Lunettes Eyewear campaign does away with all that noise by simply focusing on close-up shots of unadorned models wearing their frames. The result is a refreshingly straightforward ad campaign that effectively and simply shows off what Lunettes Eyewear does best: its glasses.
The 2011 Lunettes Eyewear Campaign Gets Straight to Business
1. Minimalist Eyewear Advertising - Cutting out distractions in eyewear campaigns to focus on the product.
2. Simplicity in Image Composition - Utilizing close-up shots of unadorned models to showcase eyewear frames.
3. Straightforward Advertising Messaging - Highlighting the core product features and benefits without any additional noise.
1. Eyewear - Opportunity for eyewear brands to differentiate themselves by simplifying their advertising approach.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can embrace minimalism in their campaigns to showcase their products with clarity.
3. Advertising - Opportunity for ad agencies to promote a straightforward and effective messaging strategy to clients.