This limited edition 1989 Batmobile will be available from August, 2010. While it may be priced at $1,999.99, this 1989 Batmobile replica is limited to only 500 pieces worldwide.
Based on 1989 Batman movie directed by the infamous Tim Burton, the scaled down model is made of fibreglass and features an electronic LED headlight, LED taillights and simulated fire effects at the rear. This is a wonderful addition to your Batman collection besides the Batman comic books you already have.
The Limited Edition 1989 Batmobile Prop Will Defend Your Household
1. Limited Edition Collectibles - The growing popularity of limited edition replicas presents an opportunity for companies to create unique and exclusive collectible items.
2. Retro Movie Memorabilia - The demand for movie replicas from popular films like the 1989 Batman movie provides a market for companies to create nostalgic and authentic movie memorabilia.
3. Special Edition Vehicles - Producing limited edition replicas of iconic vehicles like the 1989 Batmobile offers a lucrative opportunity for automobile manufacturers to tap into the niche market of car enthusiasts and collectors.
1. Collectibles Industry - The collectibles industry can capitalize on the demand for limited edition replicas by partnering with popular franchises to create exclusive and highly sought-after items for collectors.
2. Film Memorabilia Industry - Companies in the film memorabilia industry can meet the demand for replicas from iconic movies by creating authentic and high-quality replicas that appeal to movie enthusiasts and collectors.
3. Automobile Industry - Automobile manufacturers can explore the production of special edition vehicles, like the 1989 Batmobile replica, to target car enthusiasts who are willing to pay a premium price for unique and limited edition automobiles.