Some people prefer the enlightenment of a novel while others opt for the education of nonfiction, and for those who fall into the latter category, the increased efficiency of an app like '12min Reading' might be appealing. The app takes nonfiction works and condenses them into easily digestible 12-minute segments, as its name suggests, allowing users to effectively "read" an entire nonfiction book every single day.
12min Reading works with the help of real readers. The app's team reads nonfiction titles several times, hunting down the key passages and concepts within them. Once they've found the most salient points, they turn those into a micro book that should take approximately 12 minutes to read during one's commute or on a coffee break.
'12min Reading' Builds Reading Habits by Providing Condensed Summaries
1. Synthesized-reading-apps - Synthesized reading apps are simplifying non-fictional reading content for busy people.
2. Micro-learning-platforms - Micro-learning platforms are providing quick learning solutions for busy professionals.
3. On-demand-learning - On-demand learning is providing personalized and portable learning experiences to people.
1. Edtech - EdTech companies can use synthesized reading apps to offer quick learning solutions and enhance the studying experience for students.
2. Corporate Training - Corporate training programs can adopt micro-learning platforms to provide on-the-go learning opportunities for employees.
3. Reading and Literature - The reading and literature industry can benefit by using on-demand learning to offer easy and fast access to non-fictional reading content.