After hearing scares of tainted pet food, Margaret Trask headed to her local Wal-Mart to stock up on as much chow as she could afford.
What on Earth was she thinking? Her intention was to throw away all the food after purchasing it to ensure it didn't make it into the homes of anyone unaware of the potentially harmful grub. Much of the food has been recalled after kidney failure and at least 16 pet deaths have occurred since last Friday.
Store officials asked her to leave after she loaded up her cart for the second time in a row on Wednesday. She was just trying to be a good citizen and is doing her best to promote awareness of the contaminated products.