The 10 Magazine Louis Vuitton shoot with circus-style smiles and over-the-top pop art overlays is a seriously fun way to focus on fall fashion.
The pictorial was shot by Christian Anwander, who cleverly mixed in Barry Reigate's pop art powers to bring color and comedy to the luxury labelled collection.
Model Marike Le Roux is the professional performer in this spread, becoming a high-kicking and head-cocking queen to highlight multiple Louis Vuitton pieces. Stylist Sophia Neophitou presented leathery looks with feathery accents and topped them off with iconic accessories like the LV monogrammed clutch.
The shoot would appear conservative and classic if it weren't for the painted on pictures of clownish proportions, but that extra pop will help the 10 Magazine Louis Vuitton showcase stand out in the couture crowd.
The 10 Magazine Louis Vuitton Spread is a Luxe Label Cartoony Kick
1. Pop Art Fashion - There is an opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate pop art elements into their designs and marketing campaigns, adding a playful and eye-catching twist to their products.
2. Circus-inspired Fashion - Fashion brands can explore the use of circus-inspired themes and aesthetics in their collections, bringing a sense of whimsy and theatricality to their designs.
3. Luxury Brand Collaborations - Luxury brands can consider partnering with artists or creatives from different fields to create unique collaborations that merge high-end fashion with artistic elements, creating a distinctive and innovative product offering.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the growing interest in pop art and circus-inspired themes to create captivating designs with a sense of fun and playfulness.
2. Luxury Goods - Luxury brands can explore collaborations with artists and creatives to create exclusive and limited-edition products that appeal to discerning consumers looking for unique and innovative luxury items.
3. Art and Design - Artists and designers can find opportunities to collaborate with fashion brands, bringing their unique artistic perspectives to the world of high-end fashion and creating visually stunning and creative products.