If you love coffee, you will love this beautiful artsy coffee maker by designer Lina Fischer.
The Kahva sports a sexy hour glass silhouette design that defies Newton's laws of gravity by lifting the boiling water up into its ceiling and then 'magically' dispensing tasty hot coffee.
Here is how to use it according to yankodesign:
1. Fill the double-coated glass container with water and put the desired amount of coffee into the upper brewing unit.
2. Bring the water to boil by using the induction powered table station or any other heating device.
3. Watch the hot water flowing upwards into the brewing unit due to the rising air-pressure. Listen to the bubbling noise and smell the aroma of coffee. Let it brew for a few minutes.
4. Switch of the heating device and watch the brewed coffee emerge in the glass container, quickly drawn back through a filter by a vacuum witch has been created by the cooling.
5. Open Kahva by turning the grip and pour some fully aromatic, mocha-style coffee directly into your cup.
Stats for Gravity Defying Coffee Makers
Trending: Older & Mild
Research: 11,331 clicks in 421 w
Interest: 1.4 minutes
Concept: Gravity Defying Coffee Makers
Related: 65 examples / 50 photos
Segment: Neutral, 18-35
Comparison Set: 24 similar articles, including: oil brand city vehicles, free fast food breakfasts, and sleeping pad repair kits.
Gravity Defying Coffee Makers
More Stats +/-
Free Fast Food Breakfasts
Oil Brand City Vehicles
Sleeping Pad Repair Kits
Smuggling-Oriented Plastic Flasks
Virtual Stock Games