Ready to brighten up your wardrobe? I mean really brighten it up? Then try a flash of neon. A while back we showed you Victoria Beckham's neon tube dress, and while some thought it was a sartorial atrocity, others found it outrageously appealing!
The trend is catching on with multiple designers, and its not just dresses anymore. For those not willing to chic up in something quite so boldly, a chunky necklace with neon hued baubles could do the trick.
Electric coloured jewelry or sandals looks incredible with a tan, and could be just the thing to spiff up an ordinary tee and jeans this summer.
In the gallery:
1. Tokyo Hardcore Neon Row Necklace by Tarina Tarantino
2. Crepe twist-front sandal with neon platform by Giambattista Valli
3. Neon Orange Board Short from ShopBop
4. Native Medium Hobo bag with zebra stripes and hot pink from Guess
5. Vandalized vintage crystal necklace by Tom Binns
Stats for Neon Fashion
Trending: Older & Average
Research: 12,227 clicks in 426 w
Interest: 4 minutes
Concept: Neon Fashion
Related: 38 examples / 29 photos
Segment: Females, 18-55
Comparison Set: 14 similar articles, including: scientific coffee brewers, bite-sized meat snacks, and boldly healthy packaging.
More Stats +/-
Bite-Sized Meat Snacks
Scientific Coffee Brewers
Boldly Healthy Packaging
Standing Desk PC Systems
Charitable Tree Planting Events