With the recession always at the back of our minds, we are taking things into our own hands to try to save money. These are 5 ways in which people are cutting back during these tough times:
1. Taking showers instead of baths – Reports from Unilever suggest sales of bubble bath are on the decrease.
2. Buying frozen food instead of fresh – Supermarket sales indicate steep rises in purchases of frozen food items.
3. Making your own lunch – Sales of lunch boxes are up 68% at Robert Dyas
4. DIY hair dying – Home hair dye kit sales are up 27%
5. Tap water instead of expensive bottled water – Sales of bottled water have dropped 15% over the past year.
Stats for Credit Crunch Cut-Backs
Trending: Older & Chilly
Research: 1,639 clicks in 375 w
Interest: 4 minutes
Concept: Credit Crunch Cut-Backs
Related: 48 examples / 37 photos
Segment: Neutral, 18-35
Comparison Set: 18 similar articles, including: crowdsourced credit crunch advice, 18 eco tips for the credit crunch, and calculating money saved by walking.
Credit Crunch Cut-Backs
More Stats +/-
18 Eco Tips For The Credit Crunch
Crowdsourced Credit Crunch Advice
Calculating Money Saved by Walking
Designer Budget Tips