Just because you have a stainless steel toaster doesn't mean your kitchen is cool. The yuppies of the next generation will be cooking in their sink. The new Pro CookCenter Self-Rimming sink is like a normal sink, except it's also great for steaming, boiling, and some other forms of cooking that I don't do.
This PRO CookCenter self-rimming sink is an ideal remodeler's upgrade, offering all the functions of a standard sink plus steaming, boiling, poaching, blanching and other water-based cooking. Crafted of KOHLER Cast Iron, the sink also functions as a spacious cleanup basin able to accommodate large pots and pans. This model features a four-hole faucet drilling.
- Perfect size for remodeling/replacement
- Self-rimming or tile-in installation options
- Integrated cooking vessel and control speeds food preparation
- PRO cutting board facilitates multiple food preparation
- Includes cookbook by famous chefs offering delicious, unique recipes
Stats for KOHLER PRO CookCenter
Trending: Older & Warm
Research: 15,948 clicks in 528 w
Interest: 2 minutes
Concept: KOHLER PRO CookCenter
Related: 53 examples / 41 photos
Segment: Neutral, 18-35
Comparison Set: 20 similar articles, including: urban eco abodes, motivational running robots, and qr code prizes.
KOHLER PRO CookCenter
More Stats +/-