Laptops are known to be a not so green product. The process of manufacturing PC electronic components takes its toll on mother earth, so the least we can do is choose an environment-friendly laptop bag.
Designers have been coming up with creative and beautiful eco designs, here we present you with five cool laptop designs that are all made from recycled materials (top to bottom, left to right):
1. The Corrugated Cardboard Laptop Case by Farm Designs is 100-percent recycled, and can be customized with whatever design you want on the front!
2. Keen laptop bag is made from recycled aluminum and repurposed rubber scraps from recycled tennis shoes. It features separate compartments for a water bottle or an umbrella.
3. Hagar Designs laptop bag is made from recycled rice bags with a nice seascape design on the front.
4. Laptop sleeve by Free People is made out of recycled sleeping bags, to keep your laptop snuggly and safe.
5. The laptop bag from Timbuk2 is made of hemp and PET, a material created from recycled bottles.
Stats for Eco Chic Geek
Trending: Older & Mild
Research: 17,971 clicks in 425 w
Interest: 3.7 minutes
Concept: Eco Chic Geek
Related: 70 examples / 54 photos
Segment: Females, 18-55
Comparison Set: 26 similar articles, including: wallet-sized smartphone chargers, detachable dip bowls, and optimized eco-friendly motorbikes.
Eco Chic Geek
More Stats +/-
Detachable Dip Bowls
Wallet-Sized Smartphone Chargers
Optimized Eco-Friendly Motorbikes
Teardrop Trailer House Hybrids
Personalized Flower Packaging