If you're looking to spend $200,000 for your sweetheart, you may want to check out Vinamor's $200,000 extreme valentine's day package. The modest price will get you the following:
- Get picked up at your home by limosine and escorted to a Cessna Citation III private jet which will fly you to Napa valley
- In Napa, you will stay for two nights in a private villa at Auberge du Soleil (http://www.aubergedusoleil.com) - "The villa at Auberge du Soleil features 1800 square feet of living space with the following amenities: Living Room, 2 Fireplaces, Dining Alcove, Den, 2 Full Baths, Steam Shower, Soaking Tub, Plasma Televisions, Terrace Hot Tub, as well as a Built-In Bar."
- Experience Napa from the sky in a private air balloon with Peter Mondavi
- Enjoy $20,000 of rare and cult wines when world renown chefs Robert Curry and Pamela Yahn prepare the perfect meal just for you
- On the final day, a private jet will fly you to St. Kitts for three days at Ottley's Plantation Inn, a secluded hidaway on a 35 acre Mango plantation.
- Finally, on Valentine's day, you will nejkoy your dinner along with a custom made 3 carat Emerald and Diamond necklace with 1 carat earings from Winfield Jewelers.
I think she'll like it.
Stats for $200,000 Extreme Valentine's Day Getaway
Trending: Older & Warm
Research: 6,255 clicks in 536 w
Interest: 4 minutes
Concept: $200,000 Extreme Valentine's Day Getaway
Related: 57 examples / 44 photos
Segment: Neutral, 18-55
Comparison Set: 21 similar articles, including: single-purpose museums, cartoon cat airport cafes, and knife-sharpening storage blocks.
$200,000 Extreme Valentine's Day Getaway
More Stats +/-
Cartoon Cat Airport Cafes
Knife-Sharpening Storage Blocks
Cost-Effective 3D Printers
Squeezable Sweet-Sour Sauces