Understatement of the day: Katie Gallagher's exoskeleton zombie designs are interesting. She put together some skin colored support garments to make them look like rib cages, added some spandex waist cinches, and elastic bands to make sure everything was tight and presented the world with, according to Cyantrendland, a "vision of cloistered sexualityâ€”a cold, provoking parody of nakedness."
Implications - Slim-fit fashion is becoming popular amongst fashionistas today. The media's portrayal of a perfect body often has people opting for slimmer outfits that make them feel a little less self-conscious about themselves. This has inspired brands to provide thinner options for those who want to show off their bodies to the best of their ability. With people wanting to look their best at all times, slim-fit clothing will remain high in demand.
Katie Gallagher's Skin Color Exoskeletons Have Fake Ribs
1. Slim-fit Fashion - Opportunity for brands to cater to the demand for thinner options for those who want to show off their bodies.
2. Cloistered Sexuality - Opportunity to create provocative and boundary-pushing fashion designs that challenge traditional notions of nakedness.
3. Skin Color Exoskeletons - Opportunity to explore innovative designs that incorporate support garments and elastic bands for unique and attention-grabbing fashion creations.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to capitalize on the popularity of slim-fit clothing and cater to customers looking for slimmer options.
2. Design - Opportunity for designers to push boundaries and create fashion pieces that challenge societal norms and provoke conversation.
3. Beauty and Personal Care - Opportunity to provide products and services that help individuals look their best and feel confident in their own skin.