Reebok and Billionaire Boys Club introduce a new iteration of the Zig Kinetica sneaker silhouette, which originally launched last year. The new version of the show boasts bold prints and emblems that nod to Billionaire Boys Club branding, including the themes that explore outer-space.
The uppers are made from a single synthetic piece that is done in a murky black hue. Additional details include the ridged accents in order to add some visual textures to the sneaker model as well. The top of the shoe features the BBC star pattern and the helmet logo can be found on the tongue. Notably, the sneaker comes with a pair of red laces as well to add a pop of color and contrast.
Image Credit: Billionaire Boys Club
A New and Bold Iteration of the ZIg Kinetica Sneaker is Introduced
1. Bold Textural Prints - Opportunity for creating sneakers with bold textures and prints that make a statement.
2. Branded Collaborations - Opportunity to tap into collaborations with popular brands to create unique and highly sought-after sneaker styles.
3. Outer-space Inspired Designs - Opportunity to explore outer-space themes and designs in sneaker aesthetics for a futuristic and unique appeal.
1. Footwear - Opportunity for footwear companies to innovate and create sneakers with unique design elements.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with sneaker companies to create exclusive and stylish sneaker designs.
3. Streetwear - Opportunity for streetwear brands to expand their offering by incorporating trendy and bold sneaker styles.