Air purification technology is growing immensely in popularity as consumers become more weary of the air quality in their urban homes, so new solutions like the 'ZEPHYROS' air purifier are being designed with this in mind.
The conceptual air purifier has been designed by Inyeop Baek as a wireless solution for the home that can be charged on the accompanying base and placed anywhere you desire. This eliminates the need for stationary alternatives and allows it to be used in living areas during the day and shifted to a bedroom at night for total air purification capabilities.
The conceptual 'ZEPHYROS' air purifier also boasts a stylish, hourglass design aesthetic that makes it a welcome addition to any space rather than something that needs to be hidden away.
The 'ZEPHYROS' Purifier by Inyeop Baek Can be Placed Almost Anywhere
1. Wireless Air Purifiers - Companies can explore manufacturing air purifiers that can be used anywhere and charged wirelessly, which eliminates the need for stationary alternatives.
2. Portable Air Purification - The market for portable air purifiers that can be easily moved from room to room is growing, providing an opportunity for companies to create innovative solutions.
3. Air Purification Design Aesthetics - Aesthetic designs that make air purifiers look like stylish home accessories, rather than appliances, can provide a disruptive innovation opportunity, while meeting customer needs.
1. Air Purification - Manufacturers of air purifiers can innovate by creating portable, wireless, and sleek designs that add to the decor of a room, while improving air quality.
2. Home Appliances - The home appliances industry can explore air purification technology to create better solutions for improving indoor air quality that can be easily integrated into people's lives.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can consider air purifiers' aesthetic designs as an opportunity for interior decoration, becoming more creative with home accessories.