ZenDome Exclusive Space features a variety of ultra cool geodesic lounges, conference rooms and offices for those who are looking for an ultra hip addition to the home, office, or back yard. Very cool.
The company's website notes, "Today over 300.000 domes dot the globe. â€œRadomeâ€ weather stations withstand winds up to 200 km/h along the arctic perimeter and corrugated metal domes are giving shelter to families in Africa. The idea of ecological living in domes is connecting people all over the spaceship earth."
Geodesic Dome Hangout
1. Geodesic Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities in geodesic design can be found in creating sustainable and versatile structures for various purposes.
2. Eco-living - The trend of eco-living in domes presents disruptive innovation opportunities in designing eco-friendly homes and shelters worldwide.
3. Alternative Workspaces - The rise of geodesic lounges and offices showcases disruptive innovation opportunities in creating unique and eco-friendly workspaces.
1. Architecture - Architects can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by integrating geodesic design principles into their architectural projects.
2. Eco-housing - The eco-living trend in geodesic domes presents opportunities for the eco-housing industry to create sustainable and affordable housing solutions globally.
3. Remote Work - The popularity of geodesic lounges as alternative workspaces highlights disruptive innovation opportunities in the remote work industry.