The Zara October 2012 collection shows off attire suitable for dapper whitecollar men caught up in the hustle-and-bustle of the business world.
The Spanish clothing company focuses on creating work-appropriate pieces that are staples for the clothing line. Professionally attractive gray blazers are matched with long camel trench coats; soft cotton cardigans present a more casual, relaxed and playful side to the business attire. The color palette is neutral and is able to transition from season to season. Each item is able to be layered accordingly to help with the cooler weather approaching in the months to come.
The photos show the models photographed in gray scale to depict the timeless quality of the clothing items in the Zara October 2012 menswear collection -- as well as present each model in a dashing and highly professional light.
The Zara October 2012 Highlights Staples for Business Attire
1. Neutral Color Palette - Opportunity for clothing companies to create versatile and seasonless pieces that can be layered for different weather conditions.
2. Timeless Fashion - Opportunity to design clothing items that have a classic and enduring appeal.
3. Innovative Layering - Opportunity to come up with creative ways to layer clothing for added warmth and style.
1. Fashion Retail - Opportunity for fashion retailers to offer work-appropriate staples that are versatile and can be worn season after season.
2. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to showcase clothing items in a timeless and professional light.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Opportunity for textile manufacturers to create high-quality and durable fabrics that can be layered for different weather conditions.