Detect Explosives and Contraband in Cars
Every time we go to the airport we always encountered their x-ray machines, but imagine if we can apply these x-ray machines to detect explosives and contrabands in vehicles. The American Science and Engineering announced their second generation Z Portal, a high-throughput, drive-through cargo and vehicle screening system with multi-view Z Backscatter imaging to detect stowaways, explosives, and other contraband. It generates images from three sides of the object under examination -- for left, right, and top-down screening of the cargo.
1. High-throughput Vehicle Screening - Using drive-through cargo and vehicle screening systems with multi-view imaging enables efficient detection of explosives and contraband.
2. Z Backscatter Imaging - Utilizing Z Backscatter imaging technology provides detailed images from multiple perspectives, enhancing the accuracy of screening results.
3. Top-down Cargo Screening - Implementing top-down screening of cargo offers comprehensive examination, minimizing the risk of undiscovered stowaways or contraband.
1. Transportation Security - Applying advanced screening systems to the transportation industry enhances security and ensures safe passage of cargo and vehicles.
2. Law Enforcement - Integrating drive-through screening technology supports law enforcement agencies in detecting and preventing the transportation of illegal substances.
3. Logistics - Implementing high-throughput vehicle screening systems strengthens logistics operations by minimizing the risk of contraband infiltrating the supply chain.