Captured against an iconic Coney Island backdrop, the Young Frankk Mid Summer 2013 lookbook is slightly quirky and entirely romantic. Posing stock straight together or with some friends (in this case a couple of police officers), the models embrace a casual chic existence for the stylistic photoshoot. With the sun gleaming charmingly in the background and the wind rustling their clothes, it is hard to think of the accessories themselves as anything but romantic.
The Young Frankk Mid Summer 2013 lookbook was snapped by photographer Amber Mahoney. She captures the understated statement jewelry perfectly. The accessories were accented with beauty by Brooklyn-based makeup artist Allison Paisley and a covetable wardrobe from cool-kid mecca Need Supply Co.
The Young Frankk Mid Summer 2013 Lookbook is Quirky and Romantic
1. Understated Statement Jewelry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating minimalistic yet high-impact jewelry designs.
2. Casual Chic Photoshoots - Potential for disruptive innovation in embracing a more relaxed and relatable aesthetic for fashion campaigns.
3. Romantic Accessories - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing accessories that evoke a sense of romance and emotional connection.
1. Fashion Accessories - Chance for disruptive innovation in redefining the concept of statement jewelry and exploring new materials and design techniques.
2. Photography - Potential for disruptive innovation in capturing fashion campaigns that reflect a more natural and candid aesthetic.
3. Beauty and Makeup - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating makeup looks that complement and enhance the understated elegance of statement jewelry.