As many gyms and studios continue to remain closed, consumers are opting to try at-home workouts and rushing to buy exercise equipment like YogiFi. The AI-powered, interactive yoga mat was debuted at CES 2021 and helps aspiring yogis develop their practice by delivering step by step instructions by a virtual yoga instructor. The program offers a variety of programs for beginners and advanced yogis alike.
YogiFi uses smart technology and sensors to track your postures and offer suggestions to correct it in real-time. Plus, the app will track progress and health data–like strength, flexibility and endurance–allowing users to gain insight into their practice. Based on this data, the app will provide the most suitable program based on the user's goals and limitations. Users will also receive a detailed report that can be shared with mentors or friends.
Image Credit: YogiFi
YogiFi is a Smart, Yoga-Teacher-in-a-Mat that Debuted at CES 2021
1. Interactive Yoga Mats - Opportunities for creating personalized and interactive workout experiences using sensors and AI for various fitness routines.
2. Smart Health Data Measurement - Creating new possibilities for tracking fitness and wellness data using smart sensors and AI-powered data analytics.
3. Virtual Personal Trainers - Incorporating virtual trainers in different workout routines, providing personalized feedback and guidance using AI technology.
1. Fitness Equipment Industry - Incorporating AI technology in creating smart and personalized workout equipment for home, gym and studio use.
2. Health Technology Industry - Creating innovative health and fitness tracking devices that use AI and smart sensors for accurate data collection and analysis.
3. Virtual Reality Industry - Combining VR technology and AI to create personalized fitness routines, making the experience more immersive and interactive.