The Yen Magazine 'All in a Day' editorial features two very different sides of model Jess Gold. On one hand, she is the sexy and smoldering beauty that many have become accustomed to. In other instances, she embraces her cute and quirky side by striking silly poses. The different styles showcased in the photo shoot inspire these character changes. The black and white stills are filled with serious and sophisticated fashion while the colorful ones are all about vibrantly patterned outfits.
Shot by Michael Naumoff and styled by Pip Vassett, the Yen Magazine All in a Day editorial features pieces from the likes of Burberry, Louis Vuitton and Mulberry. The Aussie's hair was done by Kimberly Forbes with makeup by Jasmin Lo.
The Yen Magazine 'All in a Day' Shoot is Serious and Silly
1. Dual Mood Editorials - Create photo shoots that showcase contrasting or dual styles to capture the attention of viewers.
2. Serious and Silly Character Changes - Embrace different sides of a model's personality by showcasing both serious and silly poses in photo shoots.
3. Vibrantly Patterned Outfits - Experiment with bold and colorful patterns in fashion editorials to add vibrancy and excitement to the images.
1. Fashion Photography - Innovate in the field of fashion photography by exploring new ways to showcase contrasting styles and character changes.
2. Fashion Styling - Disrupt the fashion styling industry by incorporating contrasting elements and playful poses into photo shoots for editorial spreads.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the beauty and cosmetics industry by exploring contrasting makeup looks that complement both serious and silly character changes.