Neiman Marcus has released its feature color for summer 2007: yellow. NM is showcasing yellow apparel, shoes, handbags, jewelry and other stuff for your home. The yellow couture in this gallery includes:
- Twiggy High-Waist Pants ($750)
- Marc Bouwer Glamit! Jersey Dress ($405)
- Alice + Olivia Yellow / White Sequined Dress ($396)
- Juicy Couture Celeb Terry Tracksuit ($153)
- Cynthia Steffe Tiered Dress - $330
Implications - Bright colors can help to infuse fun and spirit into summer wardrobes, and as of now, yellow is showing to be a popular designer choice. Businesses should always be conscious that taking a leap toward different colors can pay off by allowing a product or service to stand apart from competitors.
Yellow is the New Orange
More Stats +/-
Home Cocktail-Making Machines
Interactive Education Plush Toys
Custom Noise Cancellation Headphones
Nutritious Raw Chocolate Bars
Restaurant-Inspired Salad Kits
Free 2018 Report & eBook
Get the top 100 trends happening right NOW -- plus a FREE copy of our award-winning book.
Our Research Methodology
This article is one of 350,000 experiments. We use crowd filtering, big data and AI to identify insights.
Brighten Up With Summer's Sunniest Shade
- By: Fashion SpyJun 3, 2007 Updated: Jun 27 2011