Model Wang Xiao is an Asian fixation who is sure to influence a yellow fever epidemic in the editorial, ‘Erotica’ for Harper’s Bazaar Singapore. Styled by Kenneth Goh and photographed by Gan, the stunning photo story is a provocative tribute to infamous Japanese photographer Araki.
Wang Xiao is a svelte siren clad mostly in hot black and red dresses paired with a series of hooker-like, thigh-high boots. Wang, Gan and Goh amp up the sex appeal in these overexposed pictures that are sure to infect everyone with yellow fever.
Asian Erotica Influences Harper's Bazaar Singapore
1. Yellow Fever Epidemic - Opportunity for businesses to capitalize on the influence of Asian erotica and create marketing campaigns or products that cater to this trend.
2. Asian Fixation - Opportunity for brands to tap into the fascination with Asian culture and create innovative experiences or products that resonate with consumers.
3. Provocative Photo Stories - Opportunity for photographers, stylists, and fashion publications to push boundaries and create visually striking and provocative content that captivates audiences.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate Asian-inspired designs and styles into their collections, catering to the Asian fixation trend.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for marketing agencies to develop campaigns that embrace the controversial and provocative nature of the yellow fever epidemic, while still being respectful and inclusive.
3. Photography and Creative Arts - Opportunity for photographers and artists to explore the concept of blending erotica, culture, and fashion, creating visually captivating and thought-provoking works.