The Xi Yacht may not look like a traditional yacht, but it still has an air of luxury to it that simply makes one think of it as a futuristic version one. As though inspired by the shape of a sting ray, it is wide and shallow-looking -- more sporty than a typical yacht as well.
Conceived by Jan Gielens of Aguila Designs, the Xi Yacht boasts a remarkable series of aero and hydrodynamic principles in order to obtain maximum craft stabilization. It is able to maneuver powerfully and agilely while providing its riders protection from all types of weather conditions. Combining function with form, the Xi Yacht combines capabilities with sleek and contemporary good looks.
Jan Gielens' Xi Yacht Boasts Aero and Hydrodynamic Principles
1. Luxury Yacht Design - Opportunity to innovate luxury yacht design with unique shapes and aero/hydrodynamic principles.
2. Sporty Yachts - Opportunity to explore more sporty designs for yachts that combine functionality with contemporary aesthetics.
3. Weather-protected Boats - Opportunity to design boats that maneuver powerfully and agilely while providing protection from all weather conditions.
1. Yacht Manufacturing - Innovative designs in luxury yacht manufacturing can attract affluent consumers and drive industry growth.
2. Marine Engineering - Advanced hydrodynamic principles can be leveraged to improve the performance and stability of various sea-faring vessels.
3. Weather-proofing Technology - Rising demand for weather-protected marine vehicles further drives the need for more advanced weather-proofing technology to protect various on-board systems.