Xbox Entertainment Studios is said to be creating a television series that was inspired by the life of rapper Nas. The television series entitled 'Street Dreams' is going to be "loosely based" on Nas' life experiences as an up-and-coming rapper in the 90s. The television show will be set in the Queensbridge neighbourhood, which is Nas' hometown.
The series is being written and directed by Jonathan Levine who directed 2013's zombie love story 'Warm Bodies.' Xbox Entertainment Studies creates original programming, including interactive content for the Xbox brand. Currently the company has been working on a variety of different documentaries and reality television shows.
Sweet Dreams will be specifically a music series. Any hip-hop/rap fan will definitely want to keep their eyes locked on Xbox Entertainment for when this television series drops, it is going to be a good one.
Xbox Entertainment is Creating a TV Series Based on the Rapper Nas
1. Musician-inspired TV Series - The success of 'Street Dreams' could inspire other networks to create television series based on the lives of musicians.
2. Original Programming for Streaming Platforms - Streaming platforms like Amazon Prime and Netflix could create similar original programming for their subscribers.
3. Interactive Entertainment Content - Interactive content like music videos or virtual reality experiences could be developed to accompany the 'Street Dreams' series.
1. Streaming Services - Companies like Netflix and Amazon Prime could create their own original programming based on the lives of musicians.
2. Music Industry - Musicians could collaborate with television production companies to create series inspired by their own experiences and music.
3. Interactive Media - The development and production of interactive content could become a lucrative market for production companies and game developers.