Salmon introduces a new sneaker dubbed 'XA PRO 1' and it is a celebration of the past with the retro design elements throughout the silhouette. The classic running shoe is a nod to the original XA PRO, which was launched during the early 2000s.
Many familiar details are retained with the new model, including the identical racing design and branding details. The XA PRO 1 is updated with a flexible 3D build at the upper due to the mesh material. It is then overlaid with synthetic materials, resulting in a technical style. The rest of the shoe includes the Quicklace system over the forefoot and the gusseted tongue to protect wearers while they are on the move.
Image Credit: size?
Salomon Launches a New XA PRO 1 Nodding to the 2000s
1. Retro Sneakers - Opportunity to innovate on classic designs for modern consumers
2. Technical Style - Opportunity for new materials and construction techniques to enhance sneaker design and performance
3. Quicklace System - Opportunity to improve and simplify shoelaces for all types of footwear
1. Athletic Footwear - Develop new designs and technologies to make comfortable and stylish sneakers for fitness and everyday wear
2. Fashion - Incorporate retro and vintage styles into modern clothing and accessory collections
3. Outdoor Gear - Innovate on durable and breathable fabrics and designs for outdoor gear such as hiking shoes and boots