The most advanced and sophisticated aircraft is coming. X-47B also called as manhunter might be deployed in aircraft carriers next year, set up with air-to-air missiles, laser and rechargeable weapons that can wipe out enemy missiles. This dangerous unmanned jet measures 19-foot that can hold 4500-lb. payload. Surely defense company Northrop Grumman has taken technology to a whole new level.
Implications - As the war in Iraq continues, the arms industry continue to develop high-tech weaponry for aircrafts and tanks. With the demand for weaponry at an all-time high due to the war, the industry continues to profit with their current products and possible future ones that are in development.
X-47B ManHunter is Packed With Advanced Weapons (Oh My!)
1. High-tech Weaponry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced weaponry, such as air-to-air missiles and rechargeable weapons, to meet the increasing demand in the arms industry.
2. Unmanned Jets - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design and manufacture unmanned jets, like the X-47B ManHunter, equipped with advanced weapons for deployment in aircraft carriers.
3. Advanced Defense Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Push the boundaries of defense technology by creating sophisticated aircrafts with laser and missile capabilities, like the X-47B ManHunter.
1. Arms Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the development of cutting-edge weaponry to cater to the high demand in the arms industry.
2. Aerospace Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invest in the research and development of unmanned jets with advanced weapons technologies for military applications.
3. Defense Technology Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Innovate in the field of defense technology by creating advanced aircrafts packed with laser and missile capabilities, providing enhanced defense capabilities.