The recently released lookbook for the WTAPS FW11 Collection showcases a variety of captivating black and white photographs to present the new clothing. The collection, which has been titled 'Way of Life,' offers a wide range of military and 90s-inspired looks.
While some of the collection remains unrevealed due to the style of photography, the shapes and styles of the clothing in the collection is noticeably versatile. From structured jackets, to fitted blazers to pageboy caps, the WTAPS FW11 Collection features all the cold weather essentials. Standout pieces in the collection include a bomber jacket embellished with a set of crossed bones on the back and a white oxford with 'Way of Life' printed down its side.
Implications - Businesses that offer their clients a wide range of classic products with subtle hints of modernity or contemporary qualities will likely fare well amongst today's consumers. Individuals will be drawn to the products that present a combination of tradition and cutting-edge.
The WTAPS FW11 Collection for Men Fuses Military & 90s-Inspired Styles
1. Military-inspired Fashion - There is an opportunity for fashion brands to create military-inspired clothing with a modern twist.
2. 90s-inspired Clothing - Brands can capitalize on the nostalgia trend by creating clothing that nods to 90s fashion but incorporates contemporary elements.
3. Versatile Clothing - Consumers are attracted to clothing that can be dressed up or down, creating an opportunity for versatile clothing brands.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can incorporate military and 90s-inspired clothing while creating versatile clothing options for consumers.
2. Retail Industry - Retailers can offer customers a combination of classic and modern products that appeal to consumers' desire for tradition and cutting-edge.
3. Marketing Industry - Marketing agencies can help brands capitalize on the nostalgia trend while incorporating contemporary elements to reach a wide range of consumers.