The Japanese menswear label WTAPS unveils its Spring/Summer 2018 collection full of juxtaposing pieces. The offerings for the upcoming warmer season deliver functional and sleek styles that boast relaxed silhouettes. The new spring lineup is comprised of military-inspired looks translated through pieces such as coats, blouson tops, trousers, and jackets.
The WTAPS Spring/Summer 2018 collection delivers a muted and neutral color palette including tones of black, beige, green, gray, and blue. Some standout items from the selection include tonal black and khaki military coats, metallic zipper detailed shirts, pullover jackets accented with large waist pockets, and lightweight trucker jackets. The entire WTAPS Spring/Summer 2018 collection will be available on the brand's website.
The WTAPS SS18 Collection Focuses on Comfortable Silhouettes
1. Relaxed Military Style - Fashion brands can incorporate a relaxed and comfortable military-inspired aesthetic into their upcoming collections.
2. Neutral Color Palette - Designers working on their upcoming lines can draw inspiration from a muted, neutral color palette for a sleek and sophisticated look.
3. Functional Silhouettes - Clothing companies can experiment with functional silhouettes to create comfortable yet stylish pieces for their customers.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can take note of the military-inspired, relaxed yet functional pieces in the WTAPS Spring/Summer 2018 collection.
2. Retail - Retailers can showcase clothing lines that incorporate both military-inspired and relaxed styles in their stores.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Textile manufacturers can work on creating fabrics that are durable and comfortable for clothing with military-inspired, functional silhouettes.