The Wrong Weather Spring/Summer 2012 lookbook is entitled 'Stand We Share Breath.' Model twins Luis and Nuno Freitas share the spotlight in this dreamlike and at times, eerie editorial. Captured by the lens of fashion photographer Predrag Pajdic, the guys sport a multitude of debonair and undressed looks. Dressed in sleek suited separates, eclectic outerwear and even underwear, the models pose on location at Palacio de Cristal in Porto.
Outfitted by photographer Padic, Luis and Nuno wear designer pieces from labels that include Dries Van Noten, Phillipe Lim and Comme Des Garçons among others. The Wrong Weather Spring/Summer 2012 lookbook is artfully depicted, fusing high fashion with intriguing photographic imagery making this an advertorial spread to remember.
The Wrong Weather Spring/Summer 2012 Lookbook is Eerie
1. Model Clones - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry by utilizing more twin models to create intriguing and eerie editorial campaigns.
2. Dreamlike Editorials - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the photography industry by creating artfully depicted and visually captivating lookbooks.
3. Debonair Undressed Looks - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the menswear industry by showcasing sleek and eclectic outfits, including underwear, in fashion campaigns.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can utilize twin models to create unique and attention-grabbing campaigns.
2. Photography Industry - Photographers can experiment with dreamlike editorials to create visually stunning and memorable lookbooks.
3. Menswear Industry - The menswear industry can disrupt traditional fashion norms by showcasing undressed looks that are debonair and stylish.