The Writers Edition Carlo Collodi by Montblanc infuses childhood fairy tales into elegant and business-appropriate writing instruments. Montblanc's limited edition pen collection celebrates Collodi's most famous creation in children's literature 'The Adventures of Pinocchio.' This childhood classic, which features a lively wooden puppet, inspired the European company to create a line devoted solely to the classic tale and its author.
18k champagne gold, handmade engravings and intricately designed characters from the classic tale embellish this luxurious, yet playful pen. All aspects of the pen were carefully designed to represent the fairy tale in unique and interesting ways -- often invisible to the untrained eye. An example of this exhaustive design initiative is seen in the barrel of the Writers Edition Carlo Collodi by Montblanc pen; the barrel was created and designed to resemble Pinnochio's remarkably sprouting sniffer.
According to Montblanc, this writing instrument, "combines the mystical elements of timeless history with modern writing culture" and in such a stunning form too. Preserve a piece of your childhood with this fairy tale-infused tool.
The Writers Edition Carlo Collodi by Montblanc Honors Writers
1. Fairytale-inspired Luxury - Opportunity for luxury brands to incorporate elements of fairy tales into their products, appealing to consumers' nostalgia and desire for fantasy.
2. Limited Edition Collectibles - Potential for businesses to create limited edition collections that pay homage to literary classics or iconic characters, tapping into the demand for exclusive and collectible items.
3. Invisible Design Details - Disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to incorporate hidden design elements and features that surprise and delight customers, creating a sense of discovery and exclusivity.
1. Luxury Goods - Luxury brands have the potential to infuse storytelling and fairy tale elements into their products, appealing to high-end consumers who appreciate unique and whimsical designs.
2. Writing Instruments - The writing instrument industry can explore the creation of limited edition pens that pay tribute to literary classics, attracting collectors and enthusiasts looking for distinctive and meaningful writing tools.
3. Design and Manufacturing - Companies in the design and manufacturing sector can capitalize on the trend of invisible design details by creating products with hidden elements that surprise and engage customers, setting their products apart from competitors.