A World of Warcraft wedding is one way to make sure no other wedding will be like yours.
A Taiwanese couple decided for their special day they would have a gamer-inspired celebration, and even wore costumes to bring the 2D game to reality. The groom decided to dress up as King Varian Wrynn who is a tough leader in the game series. The stunning bride opted to wear the costume designed for Tyrande Whisperwind in the game so that she could still look like a beautiful bride as she said her vows.
The couple had a two day celebration, an engagement party and the actual wedding. To fully embody a World of Warcraft wedding, the duo took pictures outdoors to look as though they were in the game's setting.
This Couple Got Dressed up in Character for Their World of Warcraft Wedding
1. Gamer-inspired Weddings - Opportunity for wedding planners to offer specialized themes and costumes for gamer couples.
2. Cosplay Weddings - Potential for the wedding industry to cater to couples who want to incorporate cosplay into their special day.
3. Virtual World Weddings - Emerging market for virtual reality (VR) wedding experiences, allowing couples to get married in their favorite video game settings.
1. Event Planning - Potential for event planning companies to specialize in organizing themed weddings for geek and gamer couples.
2. Costume Design - Opportunity for costume designers to create unique and personalized outfits for couples who want to dress up as their favorite game characters for their weddings.
3. Virtual Reality - Growing demand for VR technology and experiences in the wedding industry, offering couples the opportunity to have immersive virtual weddings in their favorite video game worlds.