Diem Chau's World Cup crayon carvings can only be described as stunning. The incredibly talented artist carved these for a press kit for Nike's 'Write the Future' campaign.
Diem Chau's crayon art never fails to amaze me. Six players are carved into immortality here, including Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney. These World Cup crayon carvings come in gorgeous packaging, which only makes me want them more. All eyes will be on the World Cup tomorrow, but I still can't take mine off of these crayons.
Diem Chau's World Cup Crayons are Stunning Sports Sculptures
1. Crayon Sculptures - Crayons used as a medium for stunning and innovative sculptures.
2. Sports Marketing - Creative marketing campaigns capitalizing on major sporting events.
3. Art as Branding - Innovative branding that incorporates art as a key component.
1. Sporting Goods - Sports equipment and apparel industries leveraging major sporting events to market their products.
2. Art Supplies - Companies producing art tools and supplies collaborating with artists to push the boundaries of art.
3. Advertising - Advertising industries creating memorable and innovative campaigns using unconventional media.