Woolrich readies for the Fall/Winter 2021 season with another selection of wearables. This time around, the outdoor expert nods to ski culture for inspiration, specifically focusing on the 70s era. The range of cozy designs is designed to provide warmth through the dropping temperatures. It sections off into three different themes for the season, kicking off with FREE SKI.
FREE SKI is designed for on-the-slope functionality, followed by TRANSIT, which is designed for those on the go. The last one is LODGE LIFE, which features more comfortable items that are designed for lounging purposes during the cold season. The capsule features items that are practical with capabilities such as waterproof design, moisture-wicking, antibacterial layering, breathable layers, and more.
Image Credit: Woolrich
Woolrich Readies for FW21 with Cozy Layering Silhouettes
1. 70s Ski Culture Fashion - Opportunity for fashion companies to incorporate vintage ski-inspired designs into their collections for the 2021 Fall/Winter season.
2. Functional Outdoor Wearables - Opportunity for outdoor companies to create more practical wearables with features such as waterproof design, moisture-wicking, and breathable layers to cater towards colder seasons.
3. Lounge-inspired Clothing - Opportunity for fashion companies to incorporate comfortable and cozy designs into their cold season collections, specifically for lounging purposes.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can capture the latest fashion trends by incorporating 70s ski culture and lounge-inspired designs into their 2021 Fall/Winter collections.
2. Outdoor - Opportunity for outdoor companies to develop wearables that have functional capabilities like moisture-wicking, waterproof design, and breathable layers that cater towards colder seasons like Fall/Winter 2021.
3. Athletic Wear - Athletic wear companies can incorporate vintage ski-themed designs into their collections for 2021 Fall/Winter, providing both style and performance for customers who enjoy outdoor activities in colder temperatures.