Dimitri Tsykalov is probably more well-known for his meat masks than he is for his ‘Wooden Organs.’ These organs are all made out of wood, giving them a dried-up and shriveled appearance.
The level of quality in Dimitri Tsykalov’s ‘Wooden Organs’ is truly impressive. Reconstructing a human heart or brain is no easy task using a pen or pencil, but creating it out of wood is a whole other feat entirely. Check out the gallery above to see ‘Wooden Organs,’ or click below to see more of Dimitri Tsykalov’s controversial and kickass work.
Dimitri Tsykalov's Wooden Organs are Stunningly Realistic
1. Wooden Organs - Opportunity for artistic innovation and craftsmanship in the creation of realistic wooden organs.
2. Dried-up Appearance - Potential for creating unique, weathered aesthetic in various industries.
3. Controversial Artwork - Opportunity to challenge societal norms and provoke discussion through unconventional artistic expressions.
1. Art and Sculpture - Potential for artists to explore the use of wood as a medium to create realistic organ sculptures.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity to incorporate wooden decor and furniture with a dried-up appearance into interior design themes.
3. Fashion and Accessories - Possibility to incorporate the dried-up aesthetic of the wooden organs into fashion design and accessory trends.